Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Switch Them Up

So I decided that it was time to reorganize my shoes from spring/summer to fall/winter. I was going to show them on my shoe racks, but they did not photograph well so I  put them on my floor. You will notice that I will be using some shoes all year. I am warning and apologizing that some photographs are out of order, sorry.



Spring/Summer


Nude, Brown, and Blush Heels
from left to right
Bamboo, Steve Madden, Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson, Bamboo, Bamboo, Steve Madden, and Steve Madden



Purple, Blue, and Red Heels
from left to right
Steve Madden, Steve Madden, Steve Madden, Steve Madden, Steve Madden, and BCBGeneration


Nude and Red Flats
from left to right
Steve Madden, Nature Breeze, Steve Madden, ResrRicreo, and Charlotte Russe


Brown, Blue, and Purple Sandals
from left to right
Steve Madden, Steve Madden, and H&M


Spring/Summer Favorites
These were my favorite shoes this season because the color is bright and it is easy to color block or just add color to an otherwise dull outfit.

Fall/Winter

Nude and Brown Heels
from left to right
Steve Madden, Forever21, Bamboo, Steve Madden, Steve Madden, and Guess



Black and Blue Heels
from left to right
Steve Madden, Baker, Steve Madden, BCBGeneration, Baker, Steve Madden, and Steve Madden



Purple and Red Heels
from left to right
Steve Madden, Steve Madden, and BCBGeneration


Nude and Brown Boots
from left to right
Steve Madden, Steve Madden, Chinese Laundry, Blow Fish, Steve Madden



Black and Blue Boots
from left to right
Steve Madden, Blow Fish, Cathy Jean, Steve Madden, and Bamboo



Fall/Winter Favorites
I chose these shoes for my fall favorites because the booties  add color to a simple dark outfit, I also like the trim on them. I chose the black ones because they remind me of some Jimmy Choo and Louis Vuitton that I saw on the runway.


Final Thoughts
I was going to do my fall/winter flats, but I'm really tired. This post has taken me four hours. It is by far the longest post I've ever done; It took 100 photographs to complete it. I was thinking of not posting it, but I was going to do it no matter what so I decided to include all. I just noticed that most of my shoes are really dirty. I will clean them, especially the suede ones, I will post it when I come around to it.

 Thanks

5 comments:

  1. WOah you have a lot of shoes as us
    ahah





    Kisses from France.

    Olivia & Mariam






    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoe collection!

    i wish i could walk in super high heels
    like yours :(


    have a nice weekend!



    xoxo
    follow me
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what an amazing collection of shoes!! I especially LOVE all of the nude & brown ones, so many cool styles xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i freaking love your shoes! <3 miss you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great shoe collection!!:D I like!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete