Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Downtown




Skirt: Forever21 (dress worn as a skirt)
Top: Urban Outfitters
Ring: Forever21 (sorry not shown well)
Shoes: Steve Madden


I went to downtown today to make my CHANEL inspired jacket and only found the rings and one of the five different types of trim that I need. BOOOO =(. I have to go back to look for more trim. I did find a manikin torso and some fabulous fabric with hieroglyphic pattern on it. I will cover the manikin and use it to display my necklaces and belts. I will do a DIY when I'm done with it.


About the outfit and pics, since I was going to downtown today I decided to go super comfy. No fuss and just a bit plain for my taste, it's ok though. I didn't like how the pics came out but I had to leave and had one minute to take my pics. Sorry!


THANKS

3 comments:

  1. The maxi dress looks great as a skirt but I particularly love that top, the colour & print are perfect!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great outfit!!! Love! And downtown wholesale district shopping is my favorite (like 3 times a week favorite)

    Yours Truly,
    Tam

    www.yourstrulytam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey love :)
    i found your blog
    and i love it ..

    nice outfits
    you got yourself a new follower

    dont forget to follow me :)
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete