Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Burn Baby Burn!




Dress: Angl
Top: Forever21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Bracelets: Metropolitan and Forever21
Rings: Forever21


I have had the worst weekend ever! I feel tired and I'm in so much pain, I chemically burnt my mouth!OUCH! I like the sensation of mouthwash so I kept rinsing my mouth and brushing my teeth, like 15 times in a 24 hour period. I ended up with swollen taste buds and small blisters in my mouth. It hurts to eat and I'm always hungry. 


To the outfit, I love dresses that can stand alone or can be divided. I sometimes layer them with a top so only the bottom is visible or wear a skirt over it to show only the top. I think this is important in everyday dresses, I wouldn't buy a dress that I couldn't wear multiple ways. I also don't follow some rules, for example, my top is actually on backwards. I thought it looked more interesting this way. I don't care about silly things like that or things like size. Technically I am a size 0-2, but I will wear a size 6 if I think it fits me well and looks good. Well besides that, I don't know if you can tell but my nail polish is really chipped. I ran out of nail polish remover so I can't change the color. The worst part is there is a store a couple of blocks away from my home and I'm too lazy to go buy some! I think that by starting a to-do list it will help me be more proactive.

2 comments:

  1. omg i am sorry to hear that!
    i kinda have an obsession with brushing my teeth
    too but i have learned to not do it so often
    because it hurts.

    i hope your mouth gets better!


    i love your outfit and the stud bracelets
    are hot :)



    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pastel colours! the heels are super cute :)

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete